1. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

I'd say he still hasn't found one he's looking for. ZooTV had some great ones.

No he hasn't.
  2. EDIT: Wrong Thread
  3. I shoud make a plit between an acoustic and an electric one.

Acoustic: Foxboro, Sullivan stadium 23-08-1992
    Electric: Ahoy, Rotterdam 10-01-1990
  4. Can't go past the Acoustic versions on Zoo Tv 1992-08-16 Washington and 1993-05-11 Rotterdam.....absolute classic, wish I'd seen one of those!

Good luck in your quest my friend
  5. Originally posted by gimp2u231993-05-11 Rotterdam.....absolute classic, wish I'd seen one of those!

Quite simply thee best version ever. Words cannot describe
  6. The Milan version is good off the U218 DVD set......
  7. London 6/18/05 is awesome, too.
  8. Originally posted by wendybu97London 6/18/05 is awesome, too.

Hey Wendy, why don't you introduce yourself in the Introductions Forum? Then we know who you are.

http://u2start.com/topics/13/
  9. Thank you for all the suggestions. I downloaded the Milan version but only got audio. What di I have to do to get video? Thanks.
  10. Originally posted by drewhigginsHey Wendy, why don't you introduce yourself in the Introductions Forum? Then we know who you are.

Nice to see someone takes my job while I'm not in. Thanks mate!
  11. Originally posted by vineyardkcnorthThank you for all the suggestions. I downloaded the Milan version but only got audio. What di I have to do to get video? Thanks.
    You can't get video. Well, you can, but not under our risponsability. It's officially released material, so it cannot be shared here. Take a look to Youtube
  12. I didn't realize that. Thank you for the explanation and all your help.