1. Men that was nail biting. What a difference a French forward pass makes .
    Thought the same as you Gerard, what was happening with Sexton's kicking.
    Glad they pulled it through.
  2. Is there watching the Rugby Championship ?

Argentina was close (again) but lost (as always )

And All Blacks is so perfect that is a bit impossible thinking that they will lose someday
  3. nobody here !!???

We won for the first time on the RC !!!

Some aussie to say something ? i feel that we won because australians players were a bit relaxed ...
  4. Autumn internationals kick off tomorrow. I'll be in a Dublin bar for England v NZ then round to the Aviva for the Ireland game. Not a bad day out.
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:Autumn internationals kick off tomorrow. I'll be in a Dublin bar for England v NZ then round to the Aviva for the Ireland game. Not a bad day out.

Nice!

Should be a good atmosphere, hoping we don't get spanked but it should be a good match all the same.

Anyone else disagree with the way nationalisation is increasing featuring in sport these days? Payne is about as Irish as caipirinha.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:Autumn internationals kick off tomorrow. I'll be in a Dublin bar for England v NZ then round to the Aviva for the Ireland game. Not a bad day out.

Nice day without doubts
  7. Originally posted by KaiserJose:[..]

Nice!

Should be a good atmosphere, hoping we don't get spanked but it should be a good match all the same.

Anyone else disagree with the way nationalisation is increasing featuring in sport these days? Payne is about as Irish as caipirinha.

+1 this is a problem in many sports IMO ..but all is about a green problem...M, O, N,E, Y

and that si just what we ( Argentina) need . Two backs form NZ , a number 8 from South Africa and 2 second row from Australia
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:Autumn internationals kick off tomorrow. I'll be in a Dublin bar for England v NZ then round to the Aviva for the Ireland game. Not a bad day out.

enjoy your evening at the Aviva, good luck against the boks
    sod the England game, watch your fellow celts play the aussies
  9. Well that was awesome.
  10. Go erin bragh!
  11. Pretty patchy from the All Blacks