1. That title belongs me
  2. Originally posted by rmann83That title belongs me
    I will leave Germcevoy speak for me.
    Originally posted by germcevoyyour under pressure now to post a pic of yourself
    Do you catch it?
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I will leave Germcevoy speak for me. [..]Do you catch it?

confused?
  4. That's me with Bono right there in my avatar
  5. Originally posted by rmann83That's me with Bono right there in my avatar
    WOW! Indeed you ARE the best looking member up there!!!
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I will leave Germcevoy speak for me. [..]Do you catch it?

I didn't quite catch what you meant here LikeASong
  7. Originally posted by germcevoyI didn't quite catch what you meant here LikeASong
    It wasn't referred to you. It was for rmann83. i quoted you saying that a photo was needed.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]It wasn't referred to you. It was for rmann83. i quoted you saying that a photo was needed.

Ah I see. I just couldnt understand your wording. No problem
  9. Originally posted by germcevoyAh I see. I just couldnt understand your wording. No problem
    Im having some troubles today. Somethings not working properly on my head.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Im having some troubles today. Somethings not working properly on my head.

we all have those days. I type like crap on my off days
  11. Originally posted by germcevoywe all have those days. I type like crap on my off days
    Well, then your problem is heavier than mine, since english is your language.
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, then your problem is heavier than mine, since english is your language.

it sometimes reads like I have broken english because of my typing