1. Tui and Sateily. New ZOOland and Russia.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASongTui and Sateily. New ZOOland and Russia.

ahaha i love it New Zooland .. hey remy maybe you can change NZ under the username to New Zooland?
  3. Originally posted by tui[..]

ahaha i love it New Zooland .. hey remy maybe you can change NZ under the username to New Zooland?

You can do it yourself too
    Change it here.
  4. Originally posted by Remy[..]

You can do it yourself too
    Change it here.

oh i didnt know that, thank you so much you're a star
  5. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Well, you make a difference out of the users based on their looks. Doesn't sound that nice but maybe it'll work

Oh yes, it can work and in fact it's working. We just have to choose ONLY ONE user per gender, so it's not implicit all the others are ugly. And if one doesn't get any vote, he/she can still think of being rated as the second for everyone!
  6. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

And if one doesn't get any vote, he/she can still think of being rated as the second for everyone!

very logical way to look at it.
  7. Originally posted by MWSAHWe all love U2, so we all rock..

Though this sentence could close the topic forever!

8. Originally posted by easports43
    Guys: I don't know

It's me.

9. Originally posted by Yogi[..]

It's me.

your under pressure now to post a pic of yourself
  10. Originally posted by germcevoyyour under pressure now to post a pic of yourself
    Absolutely.

EDIT. I still have a wallpper made by Yogi where he appears impersoniting Bono. It's posted somewhere.
  11. You're right..have seen it too somewhere..mwuahahaa!
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Absolutely.

EDIT. I still have a wallpper made by Yogi where he appears impersoniting Bono. It's posted somewhere.

i've seen that but it's blurry as hell and he's blindfolded. That won't justify his claims of being the best looking member