1. Originally posted by RemyI like the first song already. Now copying the second album to my iPod, give it a good listen tomorrow.

good man, the 4tth track is the current standout btw.
  2. They cut Star of Bethlehem in 2? And jumping rooftops only lasts 44 seconds
    Otherwise great album
  3. Originally posted by an07They cut Star of Bethlehem in 2? And jumping rooftops only lasts 44 seconds
    Otherwise great album

I agree!
    Star of Bethlehem's intro was to long for some *4mins!

The reason the song JR was so shorts is as it serves as an intro too...
  4. Evidently between Blink-182 and AVA Tom Delonge carefully studied the guitar techniques of The Edge. Think hes a diehard U2 fan?
  5. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

I made this just for you

[image]

6. derivative garbage.
  7. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01:Evidently between Blink-182 and AVA Tom Delonge carefully studied the guitar techniques of The Edge. Think hes a diehard U2 fan?

Oh definately, as i respond to your 3 year old comment.
  8. the new album is great, but I-Empire will always be my favourite.

The Flight Of Apollo, Shove, Young London and Hallucinations are the standouts upon the first few listens.
  9. Originally posted by wangmaster:the new album is great, but I-Empire will always be my favourite.

The Flight Of Apollo, Shove, Young London and Hallucinations are the standouts upon the first few listens.

I love I-Empire too, but i'm always going to be weak at the knees for 'Whisper'.

Letters to God, what a riff.
  10. I have to admit, I expected a bit more, but still not a bad album. The album could have used some variations...but my favourite is definitely Clever Love
    Also the transitions between the songs are really cool.

Dammit, they should be the support act for the next leg of the tour! AVA fits in perfectly under the Claw imo.

(nice to see some AVA fans here )
  11. Originally posted by blink:
    Dammit, they should be the support act for the next leg of the tour! AVA fits in perfectly under the Claw imo.

good call!