Well, theres the dream.
    Its as we say 'The Goal is Soul'
  2. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

Well, theres the dream.

dream out loud
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

dream out loud

Goal is Soul.
    As long as i got the soul of U2 in my ears and in my heart, i can go on.
  4. re Angels and Airwaves. Have their album, love it. Next album (I Empire out in november). When their first album was released i read an article about it with the title 'Blink 182 becomes U2'. Always liked Blink 182, madly in love with U2 so my expectations were pretty high I wasn't dissapointed. When I get bored of the CD, I put it away a couple of weeks and then get it out again. It's in my carCDplayer at the moment.
    +44's pretty good too by the way
  5. Originally posted by an07re Angels and Airwaves. Have their album, love it. Next album (I Empire out in november). When their first album was released i read an article about it with the title 'Blink 182 becomes U2'. Always liked Blink 182, madly in love with U2 so my expectations were pretty high When I get bored of the CD, put it away a couple of weeks and then get it out again. It's in my carCDplayer at the moment.
    +44's pretty good too by the way

I've been listening to WDNTW all year around and i can't stop with it, its perfect stadium rock.

Have to say i disagree w/you on +44 i just hear a bunch of middle aged guys singing about sneaking out their windows at night making sure their mums don't catch them...

...dude is your Mum even alive?
  6. Hm, if they find a singer there might be some potential.
    The better post blink band is easily (+44)
  7. Originally posted by yeahHm, if they find a singer there might be some potential.
    The better post blink band is easily (+44)

pssh +44 is should be called '- ambition'
    AvA is far superior, the songwriting, the guitar tracks, the soul of the music is even comparable to U2.

AvA have a future.
  8. Originally posted by Remy[..]

I know, I am

I liked their first album for a couple of weeks, gets annoying after a while, will try this one too!

I made this just for you

9. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

I made this just for you

[image]

10. I like the first song already. Now copying the second album to my iPod, give it a good listen tomorrow.