1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Hahahha... you can't stand "booom booom" music? Either can I, and I haven't been bombed...

Anyway yours is a sad history, even though you were young.

Yea...well I suppose if you guys had been bombed you couldn't stand music at all

Now...back to business, weren't we discussing the lyrics on that song?!
  2. Originally posted by Ali709Yea...well I suppose if you guys had been bombed you couldn't stand music at all

Now...back to business, weren't we discussing the lyrics on that song?!
    War and its consecuences are quiite more important than the meaning of a rock lyrics...
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]War and its consecuences are quiite more important than the meaning of a rock lyrics...

Of course they are...but everything has to be in it's own place at it's own time. This is a Rock fan site and The Wanderer is a rock forum about U2 songs! I just felt selfish about having changed the subject to our war and wanted to change it back. But hey, you're the site manager...as you say, sir!!
  4. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

Of course they are...but everything has to be in it's own place at it's own time. This is a Rock fan site and The Wanderer is a rock forum about U2 songs! I just felt selfish about having changed the subject to our war and wanted to change it back.

You are quite right. back on topic