1. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yeah. If you changed yours it would be even weirder!

Yes!!! Do it germcevoy! It's time. Your avatar is iconic but we're in a revolution! Evolution! Seperation! Isolation! Desolation! Its a change of zootopian proportions!

In fact, I would even say that everyon (including *gasp* Remy!) should get their avatars changed for it! Remy's avatars is practically legendary but maybe its time...?
  2. true the time may be right to change it but i'll only change it when I see a suitable replacement. That may never happen
  3. Originally posted by germcevoytrue the time may be right to change it but i'll only change it when I see a suitable replacement. That may never happen

Then maybe we need to work as a team. Though its probably not suitable under this topic, open a new one with your requirements for what kind of avatar you'd like and hopefully people will join in the search. If we can trade bootlegs, finding band pics shouldn't be a problem (especially for a beloved site mod).

As well, I think Remy, your new avatar should be the Bono (black, white, grey and red) from the Header. Like your current avatar, its a great pic, great expression. That's my vote.

But enough on avatars, the new U2start! Zootopia! A search function! Sorting Bootlegs! Bookmarks! Aug 22, friends, note it down; it's the 2nd birthday of the greatest U2 site around. Happy New Year!
  4. Originally posted by rmann83[..]

Yes!!! Do it germcevoy! It's time. Your avatar is iconic but we're in a revolution! Evolution! Seperation! Isolation! Desolation! Its a change of zootopian proportions!

In fact, I would even say that everyon (including *gasp* Remy!) should get their avatars changed for it! Remy's avatars is practically legendary but maybe its time...?

Yeah but we all know what Bono thinks about the revolution!
  5. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yeah but we all know what Bono thinks about the revolution!

Haha good call
  6. Originally posted by rmann83[..]

Then maybe we need to work as a team. Though its probably not suitable under this topic, open a new one with your requirements for what kind of avatar you'd like and hopefully people will join in the search. If we can trade bootlegs, finding band pics shouldn't be a problem (especially for a beloved site mod).

As well, I think Remy, your new avatar should be the Bono (black, white, grey and red) from the Header. Like your current avatar, its a great pic, great expression. That's my vote.

But enough on avatars, the new U2start! Zootopia! A search function! Sorting Bootlegs! Bookmarks! Aug 22, friends, note it down; it's the 2nd birthday of the greatest U2 site around. Happy New Year!

Haha I was thinking about a new avatar too. I like it to be nothing related to U2.
    Maybe I'll take some cool Jack Bauer avatar
  7. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Haha I was thinking about a new avatar too. I like it to be nothing related to U2.
    Maybe I'll take some cool Jack Bauer avatar

a non-u2 related avatar. Theres an idea
  8. Woow, the site looks awesome, congrats for all the team behind this, specially Remy,.. thanks dude for this amazing site
  9. I like the new site.

Alex
  10. I just saw the new video player - are you using Ajax for the entire site? Never seen it implemented so well.
  11. Originally posted by drewhigginsI just saw the new video player - are you using Ajax for the entire site? Never seen it implemented so well.

Wow I hadn't noticed that either. That's a great feature.
  12. The new site looks fantastic. Well done, Remy, your hard work really shows! Thank you so much for everything you've done here. U2start is a fan's dream come true.

James