1. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yeah. If you changed yours it would be even weirder!

I think i'll keep this one forever. I'll do a 'Remy'
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I think i'll keep this one forever. I'll do a 'Remy'

haha!
  3. Too bloody awesome. You've outdone yourself, here's one to Remy and the rest.
  4. Originally posted by easports43Yeah. If you changed yours it would be even weirder!
    Germce is not changing his avvie anymore, i think. And I hope he doesn't change it, it's a great pic pf 2001-10-31. Awesome.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Germce is not changing his avvie anymore, i think. And I hope he doesn't change it, it's a great pic pf 2001-10-31. Awesome.

Yeah it is an awesome avvie. I just can't find one to stick to. I think on the statistics page
    there should be a section for me and Drew titled "Most Changed Avatar"
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Germce is not changing his avvie anymore, i think. And I hope he doesn't change it, it's a great pic pf 2001-10-31. Awesome.

if I find a photo with more character then i'll change it but it stays and it will stay for a long time
  7. Originally posted by easports43Yeah it is an awesome avvie. I just can't find one to stick to. I think on the statistics page there should be a section for me and Drew titled "Most Changed Avatar"
    Hahahaha indeed ther should! But listen, I love almost all your changing avatars... Even the weirdest are great!

Back to U2Start, I think that I never saw SO many people connected and posting! Even IRAN has been hooked by us! !
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Hahahaha indeed ther should! But listen, I love almost all your changing avatars... Even the weirdest are great!

Back to U2Start, I think that I never saw SO many people connected and posting! Even IRAN has been hooked by us! !

I know! It's great to talk to so many people at once! And thanks for the avatar comment. I thought it
    was odd that I kept changing them.
  9. Remy's news letter has went down a treat
  10. Originally posted by germcevoyRemy's news letter has went down a treat
    Totally. Many people who had forgotten U2Start (it seems impossible, but it happens!! ) has just came back today. It's great, but I'm tired and my F5 button seems one hair far to explode!
  11. Such a beggining day it has been... Amazing! Let's see if tomorrow it keeps on.
    Now it's time to get some sleep. See you all!
  12. Originally posted by LikeASongSuch a beggining day it has been... Amazing! Let's see if tomorrow it keeps on.
    Now it's time to get some sleep. See you all!

See ya!