1. Torrent stats are back to the torrent pages now, and the help pages are also updated with regards to some Megaupload info, thanks all
  2. it seems i don't succeed in post youtube clip
    i've tried both way
    -copying the link .. the window of the link appear but it doesn't work
    -using the "
    " tag but appears the code not the window

example in Radiohead topic
  3. Originally posted by clover68:it seems i don't succeed in post youtube clip
    i've tried both way
    -copying the link .. the window of the link appear but it doesn't work
    -using the "[YouTube Video]" tag but appears the code not the window

example in Radiohead topic

Works fine now, the URL needs to be the 'clean' YouTube format.
  4. thanks
  5. This has happened to me several times since we launched V5:

Invalid url 'http://[IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/1556/u2startbugscreen.th.jpg[/IMG]'

Not sure if it's a problem on my end, since I've had no time to replicate the bug in any other computer or navigator. I'm using Windows7 and Google Chrome 17.0.963.79m. The bug is absolutely random (only appear ocasionally when opening a new tab) and disappears when refreshing.
  6. Weird one! Never seen before, always using Chrome. Probably a Spanish thing.

7. Thank you I won't argue since you're probably right. Our internet connection and providers suck hard.
  8. the absolutely most unimportant bug ever, but noticed this for a while now.

the :wte smiley is not working. when you use it, it shows :wte and not the smiley.

9. :wte

You're right.

10. Add a : to the end.
  11. On the main forums page, it says the most recent post is actually the most recent topic. For example, it says the most recent post was in "the u22 double cd" when it was actually in "U2 Picture to Lyrics game."

Is this intended as the most recent topic started in that forum? Or the most recent post in that forum?

Because the former is what's showing up and it used to be that latter. Is this a bug or intended?
  12. No that seems to be a bug, the time and topic are also inconsistent. Thanks!