1. 10-10-1992 -- Tampa, FL is corrupt when un-packing
  2. 1984-12-16 - Long Beach, California

Can someone please re-upload this, the mediafire link is dead.

Cheers

3. Anyone confirm this?
  4. I'll look into all the broken stuff next week

5. It's the only one we (I) have, I have amended the info file to reflect NYD being cut which is also the case in my copy.
  6. Hi folks. When I try to download Atlanta 2001-03-30, 4-Source Matrix FLAC, the Mega link gets stuck at 99% all the time. I think it has to do with the file being that huge (850mb).
    Cheers, and congrats on this wonderful site!
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Hi folks. When I try to download Atlanta 2001-03-30, 4-Source Matrix FLAC, the Mega link gets stuck at 99% all the time. I think it has to do with the file being that huge (850mb).
    Cheers, and congrats on this wonderful site!

Thanks!
    Do you have the possibility to use another browser, to download your file? Just to check whether that might be a solution. Mega uses quite some advanced technology, where browsers can really make a difference.
  8. Thanks for the advice Remy! I tried Chrome and it works now!
    Cheers
  9. 1987-04-08 - Houston, Texas
    http://www.u2start.com/shows/65/

The download is actually of the other show that day, which is a full concert at The Summit. I downloaded the files for that showing, thinking they may have just gotten switched by mistake or something, but it was the same. I'm interested in this because this is the only time U2 have played 'Folsom Prison Blues.'

The setlist page for this small show seems to indicate that there is a bootleg of it, as it notes I Still Haven't Found is not included in it.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks, and keep up the great site!