1. still cool though...!!
  2. Very interesting story. I have some trouble believing some of it though.
  3. Originally posted by snitch[..]

i think i read somewhere that ali was there too.... maybe he was just trying to make his family a little bit safer from the papparazis!!! and bono himself said he has a lot of model friends...who tend to find his wife more interesting than him.....lol
    he loves ali.....no one could doubt that!!! he's just being bono!!!

http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/penelope_cruz/really_good_friends.php

you can see his wife at the end together with Helena christensen
  4. Originally posted by BelgianBono1. Bono is getting slimmer indeed, not fatter

2. Bono is spotted with supermodels all the time...
    And that's logical, he's a goodlooking superstar with a lot of charisma, he attracts them

3. Yes, she IS hot ofcourse... But...

4. Bono's daughter was/is also there and...

5. What's wrong with walking hand by hand ??? I don't know in your countries but i like walking hand by hand with a grilfriend all the time and none is my girl so....

===> No worries people, once again a blown-up story of bored papparrazi

Perfectly told, Glenn!

5. Originally posted by BelgianBono1. Bono is getting slimmer indeed, not fatter

And that's logical, he's a goodlooking superstar with a lot of charisma, he attracts them

5. What's wrong with walking hand by hand ??? I don't know in your countries but i like walking hand by hand with a grilfriend all the time and none is my girl so....

Very well put.
  6. Originally posted by mario_coolDamn.....he got really fat man..........
    Noooooo you all are wrong.
    As I said yesterday, and BelgianBono corroborated after, he's indeed getting slimmer. I have photos of concerts of the 1st Vertigo Leg where he's much more fat.
  7. Originally posted by BelgianBono1. Bono is getting slimmer indeed, not fatter

You said all my friend!!
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Noooooo you all are wrong.
    As I said yesterday, and BelgianBono corroborated after, he's indeed getting slimmer. I have photos of concerts of the 1st Vertigo Leg where he's much more fat.

Yeah indeed... He even said it in an interview not so long ago, that he's feeling really good because he lost some weight
  9. Imagine yourself lying there on the beach, enjoying your holiday as a U2-fan when suddenly Bono enters the beach, with Helene Christensen en Penelope Cruz at his side..Your summer couldn't be better..
  10. So what was Bono's chat up line to get Penelope Cruz.............

"Hey doll,I wrote this little tune for ya.It's for you,it's called Spanish Eyes..............."
  11. Originally posted by Yogi[..]

See that woman on left? Surprise, surprise:

[image]

There's no need to worry...

I don't know if any non-italian know who he is, but in this pic Bono remind me of Lucio Dalla...
  12. Originally posted by stefano1973[..]

I don't know if any non-italian know who he is, but in this pic Bono remind me of Lucio Dalla...

You're right! Here's the proof:

Bono
    Invalid url 'http://[IMG]http://immagini.p2pforum.it/out.php/t208474_LucioDalla.jpg[/IMG]'
    Lucio Dalla