1. Originally posted by YogiSee that woman on left? Surprise, surprise:

[image]

There's no need to worry...
    Agree here too. We're safe of new Heson Cruz children!
  2. Originally posted by Yogi[..]

See that woman on left? Surprise, surprise:

[image]

There's no need to worry...

Ok I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but.. is that Ali or Helena Christensen you are referring to as 'the girl on the left' ???
  3. Helena : ))
  4. Originally posted by YogiHelena : ))

ah great, i already thought my mind/memory was playing tricks on me hehe.
  5. I don't actually understand what he's really doing with two beautiful women as they are.

6. There's still little MacPhisto inside of Bono...he's showman...I'm sure he would never cheat on Ali...

One more hand on hand thing between Bono and journalist from ITV2 U2 Uncovered documentary:

7. Is this the Showbizz-topic?

The fact that they walk hand-in-hand is a bit weird. You can be very good friends, but walking hand-in-hand is not a good way too express a good friendship, that's a way too express a good relationship.

But overall: Bono and Ali have been happily together for around 25 years now. He won't risk his marriage because of a Spanish actress. There will be a reason for it.

BTW: Bono is getting fat...
  8. Originally posted by MWSAHBTW: Bono is getting fat...
    Wrong. He's getting slimmer, he has been much more fat during the Vertigo Tour...

By the way, I agree with the frienship/relationship comment. He's doing something wrong. Maybe he is only following his EGO.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Wrong. He's getting slimmer, he has been much more fat during the Vertigo Tour...

By the way, I agree with the frienship/relationship comment. He's doing something wrong. Maybe he is only following his EGO.

Slimmer? Allright then..I haven't seen much photos of Vertigo..
  10. Come on, Bono is holding hands of supermodels for over a decade now. In fact, most of the girls he walks with are better friends with his wife Ali than with Bono himself.

He's even there with his daughter. Nothing new there, it's pretty obvious that it's just friendship.

The thing that occures me is his new outfits, striped shirts are hot these days?
  11. Oh and Penelope is HOT.