1. I'd like to have the link too drew...
    mario_dude7@yahoo.gr
  2. Originally posted by mario_coolI'd like to have the link too drew...
    mario_dude7@yahoo.gr

If you're the same mario on the hub then first up I want to give you thanks for that.

Now the link, I will get to you in a moment.
  3. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

If you're the same mario on the hub then first up I want to give you thanks for that.

What do you want to thank me for my friend?
  4. Originally posted by Guentherhi....new here....

I'm 29 and from upstate NY...

I was wondering if the offer to email these still stands?

thanks.....

Hi Guenther, the offer still stands. Find my email address in this thread and I will get it to you.

And it will stand as long as the webpage is open for. I don't actually control it, I just link to it.
  5. Originally posted by mario_cool[..]

What do you want to thank me for my friend?

Well, you had all this cool stuff there and I really enjoyed it. BTW link is sent.
  6. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Hi Guenther, the offer still stands. Find my email address in this thread and I will get it to you.

And it will stand as long as the webpage is open for. I don't actually control it, I just link to it.

thanks...I've emailed you..
  7. Hi, would you mind to share this with me? Thanks.
    e-mail: edgar_gaytan@yahoo.com
  8. Hey Guenther

I think I might have emailed you three times by accident. Sorry!
  9. that's ok....my wife went through the email account and deleted anything she didnt recognize, so I didnt get any of them!

I hate to be a bother, but could you send it again?

thanks.....
  10. Originally posted by Guentherthat's ok....my wife went through the email account and deleted anything she didnt recognize, so I didnt get any of them!

I hate to be a bother, but could you send it again?

thanks.....

I can and I have. There you go, should be there in a moment. Offer is still open, just find my email address.

Oh yeah, I made the subject ultra-obvious.
  11. I got the link this time. I registered adn it wont let me download the songs - they all downlaod as 0 KB mp3 files....
  12. Originally posted by GuentherI got the link this time. I registered adn it wont let me download the songs - they all downlaod as 0 KB mp3 files....

Wait a minute, I'll see what I can do.

Edit: Nope, same thing here. I'll send you a new email with some links.