1. Originally posted by easports43Drew, is there a password for 7?

Never mind.
  2. For some reason my computer will only load levitate.
  3. Originally posted by easports43Drew, is there a password for 7?

There shouldn't be. I lost mine anyway when my drive messed up - but I'll re-download it and tell you if there is.

Not aware of one though.
  4. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

There shouldn't be. I lost mine anyway when my drive messed up - but I'll re-download it and tell you if there is.

Not aware of one though.

Never mind. I was opening a different file on my computer titled 7.rar
  5. This is like real-time chat.

I'm still trying to figure out why Levitate will only open because I've had success with those links - no problems at all. But now I know you're on a Mac so it could just be a UnRarX issue.
  6. Originally posted by drewhigginsNo password for 7. Which one did you get Levitate from? The SendSpace or SaveFile version, as others contributed to the SaveFile as well so I'm not sure what or how they uploaded them.

Check you're using WinRAR (www.rarlabs.com) as I think they're in RAR format. Extremely strange.

I've got a mac so i'm using unrarx.
  7. Levitate was from sendspace.
  8. OK then. I've sent you through another email which should work. I got the U&R files initially from that link.
  9. Originally posted by drewhigginsOK then. I've sent you through another email which should work. I got the U&R files initially from that link.

Thanks.
  10. Did the new link work?
  11. Originally posted by drewhigginsDid the new link work?

Yeah. Thanks!
  12. hi....new here....

I'm 29 and from upstate NY...

I was wondering if the offer to email these still stands?

thanks.....