1. 1977. Stay there for 3 years. Document it all. I’ve got a small obsession with the pre-Boy shows…
  2. Popmart era, i was listening to the boys since i was born and my parents take us to see the Popmart show in Werchter... Still the best experience i had with a live concerts and i've seen a lot of shows, festivals, etc...
    I wish i could go back in time to catch more Popmart shows as tickets availability was not a problem but i was only 16 yo at that time !
  3. My first U2 show was Marseille 1993. I was 20 and I saw every tour, except EI. I would like to see a ZOO TV indoor show, like Kiel, Dortmund, Milan, Stockholm or Rotterdam. The band was on fire!
  4. That would be very useful. There's A LOT of missing and contradicting info (not only setlists) about these years.

I'd actually travel back one more year: to September 1976. Seeing the band take their first steps, the sheer energy of the first rehearsals and gigs...
  5. I'd go back to 1992 and try to go to more ZooTV shows. Was a great time to be a fan of U2
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    That would be very useful. There's A LOT of missing and contradicting info (not only setlists) about these years.

I'd actually travel back one more year: to September 1976. Seeing the band take their first steps, the sheer energy of the first rehearsals and gigs...
    I'm working on it. Spent a couple of lovely days in Ireland in November doing some on-the-ground research and have been working with a few people to clear away a few of the cobwebs...
  7. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    I'm working on it. Spent a couple of lovely days in Ireland in November doing some on-the-ground research and have been working with a few people to clear away a few of the cobwebs...
    Wow, good luck with that It's been 46 years now, a lot of the people involved -if alive at all- will probably not have clear memories of that time.
  8. Zoo Tv live Sydney, easily
  9. ZOO TV 8 Aug 1993, Celtic Park, Glasgow.
  10. 31st 89 dublin - has to be

that's where it all changed - originally for the better
  11. The pro-tools based remote mixing of Ahisma remix. Obviously.