1. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Honestly, any U2 show at all, but one I'd love to see because I've been listening to it a lot lately (thanks to Sergio for the recent liveshow that introduced me to it!!) is 11 May 1993 in Rotterdam, the day after Bono's birthday when the band were all a bit hungover and doing some crazy stuff - like Bono improvising a whole new verse in The Fly and I Still Haven't Found.

It also has my favourite live U2 moment EVER:
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    in the outro to UTEOTW, Bono repeats the 'is this rock n roll?' line until at the very end he shouts 'WHAT THE FUCK IS ROCK N ROLL?!?!' and then just screams at the top of his lungs as NYD begins... incredible.
    That one is a great show and UTEOTW
  2. Was pondering this thought the other day and I can't come to a conclusion,being at Red Rocks 83 must've been amazing but then again Lovetown Dublin,Zoo TV,Elevation in NYC,or maybe Vertigo in South America.
    Wonder if anyone would choose the most recent tours if they had the chance with a time machine 🥴
  3. Zoo tv .
  4. I've been to every tour since 1993, so no need to transfer in time to any tour after 1993. I'd love to see a 1992 show and UF
  5. Any 1993 show, preferably Lausanne or Brisbane for the phone calls I've never heard!
  6. Zoo TV, Lovetown or even If I saw one show - Popmart... it's been too long already
  7. ZooTV ( any 1992 date )
  8. ZOO tv RDS 1993
  9. Probably the last 360 gig. Or slane castle
  10. I’m pretty sure I’ve answered this before and said Elevation (since I missed out on that one but should have made it work). However, I think now I’d take the first leg of ZooTV … would’ve witnessed Wild Horses!
  11. Toss up between a Zoo TV concert (before my time) or the tail end of 360.
  12. First stop 1998 to fill the gap that exists in my local tour experiences and cure my regret for missing Popmart. Then back to 1983 for the War tour, a time when U2 was raw, imperfect, passionate and spontaneous; the band I fell I love with. We've both matured since then but to be 18 again and experience that era; oh man that would be something.