2024-02-23 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Liedjes gespeeld: 23
Audio opnames: 0
  1. Any sound check reports from anyone?
  2. Any mixlr streams yet?
  3. Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Middle section will be All I Want is You / Desire / When Love Comes to Town / Love Rescue Me based on early set lists distributed.
  4. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Middle section will be All I Want is You / Desire / When Love Comes to Town / Love Rescue Me based on early set lists distributed.
    I thought Peace on Earth would stick
  5. I thought Angel of Harlem over WLCTT. But it makes sense. They’re not going to put a cover on a dvd and they’re not going to chose a song that just got added last week. They’re doing the set that was the most common and representative of the residency
  6. Originally posted by Monopoly:I thought Angel of Harlem over WLCTT. But it makes sense. They’re not going to put a cover on a dvd and they’re not going to chose a song that just got added last week. They’re doing the set that was the most common and representative of the residency
    They’re not filming for a regular release this weekend, they’re filming for a sphere film I thought?
  7. From what I was told it will be shown exclusively at Sphere (at least for a period of time...)
  8. Any mixlr’s?