2024-02-17 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Didn't know that there were light shapes projected onto GA.

Also, I think I saw Pavel leaving the restroom. Just saw the jacket, hair, glasses.
  2. Oh geez. Was hoping we were done with his Sphere shenanigans.
  3. Did you get some gear to record the show? I recall you were talking about it.
  4. I did ask about taping.

Sorry sir, I didn't end up getting anything-- I've been pretty busy the past month, outside of this weekend.

My interest is definitely piqued, though.... Might try it out with a local act before U2.
  5. Any Mixlr streams?
  6. Originally posted by SlightedRadio91:[..]
    I did ask about taping.

Sorry sir, I didn't end up getting anything-- I've been pretty busy the past month, outside of this weekend.

My interest is definitely piqued, though.... Might try it out with a local act before U2.
    There's 4 to 5 tapers in house tonight but can always use more! Maybe next tour for you.
  7. Bono’s story before AIWIY of Ali, Morleigh and the ladies on the crew going to see male strippers last night was hilarious .
    There is crack in the outback . 🤣 🤣
  8. what happened on the front rail
  9. I was at the show last night. Some people on the floor were saying it was the best show so far. I think the highlight for me was the speech before Don't Dream its Over where Bono demanded that the audience would speak the name of the dead Russian Activist.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Alexei_Navalny

Other personal highlights for me where Vertigo, UTEOTW and Atomic City. As mentioned earlier, there are new visuals for UV, new playback for Elevation intro and also Bono sang Gloria last night as well.