1. Originally posted by aarondmohr:There isn't one for Joshua Tree tour and I don't understand why, so all bets are off as far as I am concerned. It will probably be a fan club audio release in a couple years.
    We know why.
  2. It's madness that MSG have no plans to film it.
  3. All the drone footage and cameras at every show… we may not get an official DVD, but I think most of the show will be posted through U2.com.
  4. It will be a twentieth anniversary release.

5. How do you capture this kind of show with cameras though?
    I prefer a limited run of AB30 in stadiums when Larry fully heals.
  6. It was going to be released in Cinemas in 2019. Got pushed back to Summer 2020 due to the JT 2019 tour. Then got delayed due to Covid. Then couldn't get a release due to the cinema contract. Now expected to hit a streaming service next year hopefully.
  7. Originally posted by SJKamal:It was going to be released in Cinemas in 2019. Got pushed back to Summer 2020 due to the JT 2019 tour. Then got delayed due to Covid. Then couldn't get a release due to the cinema contract. Now expected to hit a streaming service next year hopefully.
    Hope it does, it was a quality testament to the album
  8. Still putting the final touches to the JT30 DVD
  9. Exactly. With a drummer BVDB who didn't compose a single song for U2, but only imitated and copied Larry Mullen J.'s drumming. One just wonders what reason there was for doing something like that. It wouldn't make sense because U2 would then have to give money to BVDB for every DVD and Blu-ray disc sold. And the management and the record company don't go along with it.
  10. Isn’t it time you got over Larry being absent and stopped denigrating Bram. The band - including Larry made the decision to play this residency with Bram and having witnessed two shows in person I can say he does a commendable job. Yes, I know, he’s not Larry…blah, blah, blah; but he accepted the contract and it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if it didn’t exclude any royalties from any future live release.
  11. All the footage I’ve seen looks perfect for blu ray to me. The band is still the main focus
    If I wanted a show of the sphere itself I would want a blu ray of Postcard from Earth instead.