2023-12-15 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
  1. In my predictions for this tour, I had hoped for COBL to close out this tour!
  2. Their cover is rather short anyway, ig.

Great to hear that it's been played again (less than a week shy of a 36 year gap).
  3. christmas baby was NOT on the setlist ...
    extended version of vertigo finally ... I have been hoping and sometimes even singing the encore to maybe maybe ... it was awesome with the band intro added .. if only they would pull out the spirals right then ...
    mysterious ways was again nice .. the visulas have become awesome for this song ,.. faster and more trippy

cobl and pride worked well with great crowd participation ... the floor was way way emptier than wednesday !!! loads of room again on adams side, edge side was again, full ... seemingly even at the rail people had space as opposed to being really crammed on wednesday ...

there was loads of ga available on tm before the show ... has not been the case since loing ... also on stubhub many many tickets for sale and droppping in price fast ...

all in all a great night ... only thing I missed was Gloria at the end
  4. And another thing too, Bono wore his old school vest in the middle of the encore during Streets and With or Without You. So that's the first time he did his old school vest without a shirt since 1990.
  5. Great show tonight. Xmas might have not been on the set, but I think they were just making a judgment call to play it (worked on it a bit in the afternoon).

11/1 + 11/3 + 12/15 have been the top tier shows so far in my book.
  6. 10/08 (Pride & MLK dedicated to Israel and Gaza)
    10/25 (Lady Gaga playing Shallow with the Band)
    11/3 (War Set)
    12/1 (Rainy Night in Soho, Two Hearts & SBS again)
    12/15 (COBL, Pride, I Still Haven't Found & Christmas, Vertigo Outro for the first time since 2019 and Bono wearing his 1987 Vest)

Those are the top 5 of my 2023 Sphere Shows thus far
  7. Originally posted by johnthedude:10/08 (Pride & MLK dedicated to Israel and Gaza)
    10/25 (Lady Gaga playing Shallow with the Band)
    11/3 (War Set)
    12/1 (Rainy Night in Soho, Two Hearts & SBS again)
    12/15 (COBL, Pride, I Still Haven't Found & Christmas, Vertigo Outro for the first time since 2019 and Bono wearing his 1987 Vest)

Those are the top 5 of my 2023 Sphere Shows thus far
    Were you at all those shows? Or just picking highlights based on highlights?

11/1 didn't have a particularly special setlist but folks I know had went with me on multiple shows agree that was probably the best shows we've seen.
  8. Just watched xmas please come home at the socials. This was probably the most boring version ever. I don't understand the enthusiasm.
  9. I dunno… starts slow but picks up after the first verse. Fun stuff… probably a great treat for those in the crowd.