1. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    I haven't dived in too deep in all of the top tier audience recordings, but best I checked out was 9/30 Schoeps MK4 by Loughney. I know one other schoeps taper going to some December and Feb dates that usually pulls great stuff. So more will likely be incoming. Not to mention the likely eventual IEM matrixes (there's some clips on my soundcloud from 9/30 to give you sense of the sound).
    Brilliant news and much appreciated..those SoundCloud clips are awesome.
  2. Originally posted by hoserama:Most video has just been stuff tossed up on Youtube, not a lot of dedicated cameras and such.

There's been a handful of really nice audience recordings released.

You might have access to much better audio and video if you wait more towards end of tour. In the interim, you might want to try to connect (or even buy tickets for) folks willing to video the show with dedicated cameras.

You really need 1-2 cameras from the floor or 100s for stage shot, and then 1-2 cameras up in the 300s for the wide angle of the screens.

I'd record on 2 to 4k if someone gets me ticket lol
  3. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    So more will likely be incoming. Not to mention the likely eventual IEM matrixes (there's some clips on my soundcloud from 9/30 to give you sense of the sound).

Amazing as always, thank you . So it's the good idea for now I guess to work on 9/30 , very good audience recording, and if it's a matrix you 'll share in a few months or years, it will be a great upgrade to synch with !
    Videos on youtube are not killing me, the only good close up also has an average image quality so that I have to "chroma key" it in fades with other wide angle to "hide" the bad quality ... I think I will work on So Cruel / Acrobat now

4. Originally posted by achtungpop:[..]

Amazing as always, thank you . So it's the good idea for now I guess to work on 9/30 , very good audience recording, and if it's a matrix you 'll share in a few months or years, it will be a great upgrade to synch with !
    Videos on youtube are not killing me, the only good close up also has an average image quality so that I have to "chroma key" it in fades with other wide angle to "hide" the bad quality ... I think I will work on So Cruel / Acrobat now

[YouTube Video]
    This video is incredible. Wow. like being there again!! Excellent work
  5. Glad you're having fun. That said, don't use my soundcloud audio for your video projects at this time. Not sure if you're planning on it but just clarifying.
  6. Not on my youtube preview for sure but for my own yes . You know I found your soundcloud on youtube on an other guy video

7. Yep, I know about that Jose guy who lifted it. Don't be like him
  8. I'm an Angel as you know
    A pity there are few videos of those songs for now ..
  9. Gonna organize in advance!
  10. I'm not in this world anymore, no contacts . If you make such a project and need an editor . I'm interested in .
  11. I have my hands full with coordinating audio coverage!