1. anyone saw the Letterman show? .. how it was?
  2. weirdly tame song, perfect description. I don't dislike it, but I think my mind tends to erase the idea that it was written by Bono and Edge.
  3. thank you Yeah
    well think that is for a musical .. i find it a very nice song and instead of trying to erase Bono & Edge wrote it, i'm trying to imagine it performed by them
    it would be another story for sure
  4. That's not bad at all. Quite strange at first, but that's quite good. It needs more than one or two listenings though.
  5. besides of the soundtrack album also an Ep could be released. it's not well known if it should contain songs performed by Bono&Edge (i absolutely hope) or not because Lillywhite generically spoke about finished Bono and Edge songs
  6. I hear about the EP, but I'd lik to know if it's an U2 EP or a Spider Man EP. There's a little difference in my opinion...
  7. Here's a tweet from Reeve Carney, who plays Spider Man/Peter Parker in the musical:

Sitting next to Bono, passing the microphone back and forth in the studio. Feeling like an apprentice to a humble king. So cool... (http://twitter.com/reevecarney)

Maybe the EP will have some Bono/Edge...!
  8. It's really straight out of the U2 Lyrics Generator, isn't it? Every stock phrase and image Bono ever used is in there. It's not awful, it's just...samey. And it doesn't seem to have much to do with Spiderman.
  9. See the show. It does.

And besides the "vision over visibility" line, I didn't catch any other typical Bono phrases.
  10. Another tweet from Reeve Carney:

Wow, what a day... Just wrapped at the studio, recording with Bono, Edge and @Sillywhite. Hey Steve, did we have fun, or what?!

So maybe Bono/Edge will be on the soundtrack...