1. Tuesday announcement with a Friday onsale?

Would they dare to do a Wednesday announcement with a Friday onsale?

Should we assume no fanclub presale? If there's no presale, there's no need to have a long time between an announcement and an onsale.
  2. Had no chance at the initial run but flights are weirdly fairly cheap from NB Canada so might have to do this next year. March/April would be better weather wise though.
  3. Hey everyone,
    For people that got tickets to this first batch of shows. What was the cheapest price level for tickets?
  4. About $140-$150, all up in the 400s.
  5. The 400s. Think they were 150-200. GA is 267
  6. Theres some comments on FB of someone suggesting the shows will be on friday and saturdays only on this next round in jan/feb, rather than a wednesday as well.
    Anyone think thats likely? I'm hoping for wednesdays, to be able to tie in 3 shows in a nice compacted trip. By doing only friday and saturdays it really restricts things and requires closer to 10 days in vegas. Hoping they stick to the 3 dates per week.
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:Should be interesting to see if the demand keeps up. Unsurprisingly, once it starts to wane, I presume they stop adding more shows.

Can't help but wonder if there really are 12 x 18,000 more people (ignoring those who go multiple times) who will travel to Vegas to see this. As a pretty big U2 fan who hears about all their critics, I feel my vision of them is quite distorted - a lot of pushing and pulling.

I know of a couple of non U2 fans that would like to go just to experience the Sphere, so yeah, there's people who would like to go still
  8. Originally posted by DerBFreund:[..]

I know of a couple of non U2 fans that would like to go just to experience the Sphere, so yeah, there's people who would like to go still
    I have some friends that are in the same boat.