1. Originally posted by podiumboy:So this might be a stupid question that's already been answered 1,000 times.

If I sign up for a u2.com membership NOW will I be able to participate in the presale for these final shows? I gotta get those floor tickets!
    Yes. Second priority below longtime subscribers but before general sale.
  2. Thank you. Membership has been re-upped, and requests have been made.

I really wish I'd have kept it up over the years, it's not really a lot of money and I was a fan club member since 95-96, would've had some serious seniority by now.
  3. Love to see the word final. Happy for all that had an experience of a lifetime at the sphere but let’s get back to business
  4. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Love to see the word final. Happy for all that had an experience of a lifetime at the sphere but let’s get back to business
    Agreed. I’m ready… ready for what’s next.
  5. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Love to see the word final. Happy for all that had an experience of a lifetime at the sphere but let’s get back to business
    +1
  6. For a while, I have had a sneaking suspicion that Larry may possibly show at the final U2 Sphere show and play with the band as a surprise just extra '40' encore after Beautiful Day. Would be perfect since "40" is just drums after rest of band exits stage. Now that this would be Sphere show # 40, it makes just too much sense. If Larry could sit through the Atomic City single in studio and on the flatbed truck for the video shoot, hopefully he could give it a go for this one song in March..
  7. I like your logic but I don't think U2, and Larry in particular, buy into that sort of sentimental or emotional concept.
  8. I mean, the whole recent Surrender theme is based off of 40. 40 chapters in Bono's book. 40 songs in the re-worked Songs of Surrender album, with 40 being # 40. On a separate note, I saw that you just travelled to see the show in Vegas, and was trying your best to avoid spoilers. Hope you enjoyed, and if I may ask what surprised you the most? I went to show # 6, and yet spoiled myself by watching everything I could with show # 1 here on U2Start and other videos online.
  9. Larry back to work in March!
  10. Originally posted by pearlvr4:[..]
    For a while, I have had a sneaking suspicion that Larry may possibly show at the final U2 Sphere show and play with the band as a surprise just extra '40' encore after Beautiful Day. Would be perfect since "40" is just drums after rest of band exits stage. Now that this would be Sphere show # 40, it makes just too much sense. If Larry could sit through the Atomic City single in studio and on the flatbed truck for the video shoot, hopefully he could give it a go for this one song in March..
    I hope not, out of respect for Bram. He's dtummed for the band for what will be 40 shows, he deserves the spotlight on the final night. Who knows what will happen though, it may or may not be symbolic. But if Larry's not there, I hope they don't play 40 out of respect for him
  11. I think it could work and still be respectful to Bram, if they involved Bram in a way of interacting and even introducing Larry back on stage. I have been impressed with Bram in general, however completely agree that there is no way he should end a U2 residency as the only musician left on stage, as is the case of drumming with '40'