1. Originally posted by DMMacdonald:Glad to see Larry back there. Song sounds ok, but need to hear the studio. Is this a one off song specifically for the Vegas shows or will this be on the next album?
    I think its going to be a standalone single
  2. Really hard to judge the song without a proper release. From what I hear it seems ‘ok’, definitely got that Blondie-vibe others have mentioned. Maybe a bit of ABOY or Volcano.
  3. Originally posted by justinpushplay:Come all you stars falling out of the sky
    Come all you angels forgetting to fly
    Come all who feel we’re not on our own
    All UFOs come on your way home

Alone, that’s no way to be caring on
    Come on, we’re betting on a future that’s long
    Gone, love song (?)
    You just have to be right one more time
    Then you’re wrong

Atomic City
    Atomic
    Atomic City
    Atomic

I’m free
    Where you are is where I’ll be
    I’m free
    So unexpectedly

Come all who serve above and below
    Come all believers and all who don’t know
    Come quick, come soon, comme ci, comme ça
    Then you dive into your eyes and blah blah blah

Guitars, she pulls the strings etc.
    Sinatra swings, a choir sings
    Love is god and god is love
    And if your dreams don’t scare you they’re not big enough

Atomic City
    Atomic
    Atomic City
    Atomic Sun for everyone
    For everyone

Roll the dice
    That’s roulette
    The beat has not stopped
    Speeding yet

I’m free
    Where you are is where I’ll be
    I’m free
    So unexpectedly
    I’m free
    I see what’s in front of me
    And your freedom is contagious
    What you’ve got I wanna be
    I’m free
    It took me my whole life
    I got the keys to the cages
    I’m ready for bright lights

I’m free
    I came here for the fight
    I’m front row in Las Vegas
    And there’s a big one on tonight
    A few possible corrections (not sure about the first one):

Alone, that's no way to be carrying on
    Come on, are we betting on a future that's long gone?
    In luck or in song

Let me dive into your eyes and blah blah blah

God doesn't play dice, but he likes roulette
    The wheel has not stopped spinning yet

4. Everyone, as they please. Banal statement, but emphasized again. Because everyone is allowed to write their own opinion here without being attacked. Correct?
    So here we go: I personally was really negatively surprised by the “performance”. One of, in my opinion, the most anemic, weakest ISHF versions in the band's history (tough as chewing gum, no soul, never takes off - and yes, you can compare it with “before”. And in my opinion this version doesn't stand up to the comparison. Absolutely not.)

So then the new single: a mash-up of post-punk nonsense, vulgo ripping Blondie & Co. Really: What's that? A crappy refrain. Crap lyrics. “blah blah blah” is it, those are the lyrics. To come like this after such a long break - respect for this audacity. For me: unfortunately disappointing.
    Positive news: Larry is there.
  5. We got the little things that gave you away during Joshua tree 30 this IS the first song from the new album
  6. It’s not planned for the album at this point.
  7. Originally posted by ZOOTVTOURist:[..]

Everyone, as they please. Banal statement, but emphasized again. Because everyone is allowed to write their own opinion here without being attacked. Correct?
    So here we go: I personally was really negatively surprised by the “performance”. One of, in my opinion, the most anemic, weakest ISHF versions in the band's history (tough as chewing gum, no soul, never takes off - and yes, you can compare it with “before”. And in my opinion this version doesn't stand up to the comparison. Absolutely not.)

So then the new single: a mash-up of post-punk nonsense, vulgo ripping Blondie & Co. Really: What's that? A crappy refrain. Crap lyrics. “blah blah blah” is it, those are the lyrics. To come like this after such a long break - respect for this audacity. For me: unfortunately disappointing.
    Positive news: Larry is there.
    Nothing is going to sound like it used to. Achtung Baby or The Joshua Tree if they were published today it would not be relevant. I think many of you are waiting for a Dark Side of the Moon o Exile on Main Street.
  8. Maybe it will be used as a bonus track, like Invisible in SOI
  9. Eh. Ripping off the Clash in the verses and Blondie in the.chorus.

Still this is a improvement in single potential over Boots/Miracle/Blackout.
  10. Bono is back to blonde hair!