1. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]

I expect this is the end of the “my brother’s ex wife knows Adam Clayton and he said Larry quit the band last year and is never coming back” stories for a bit?
    "Actually Larry is just a featured guest drummer on the new album, the band will announce Bram is the new main drummer at the end of the residency"
  2. Originally posted by DerBFreund:[..]
    "Actually Larry is just a featured guest drummer on the new album, the band will announce Bram is the new main drummer at the end of the residency"
    The Killers have a similar situation with their founding guitarist. He played on the new studio albums but sat a few tours out. I think he is back touring with them now though.
  3. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]

I expect this is the end of the “my brother’s ex wife knows Adam Clayton and he said Larry quit the band last year and is never coming back” stories for a bit?
    You were right exciting things coming up
    Thanks for your correct info everything again
    We appreciate
  4. Glad to see Larry back there. Song sounds ok, but need to hear the studio. Is this a one off song specifically for the Vegas shows or will this be on the next album?
  5. Originally posted by DerBFreund:[..]
    Please not again
  6. Originally posted by LostSailor:[..]
    The Killers have a similar situation with their founding guitarist. He played on the new studio albums but sat a few tours out. I think he is back touring with them now though.
    Killers have members in and out all the time. It's basicly a Brandon Flowers solo project hiring bandmembers every now and then
  7. Originally posted by toysfornoise:seeing the (sick) way people behave with their phones makes me hope for a phone free sphere

love the song and its been in my head ever since I heard it .. that must something good ey

Agree on the phones and I would love to see a phone free concert.

For the Sphere shows, it only makes sense that people who purchased seats will have to remain seated due to haptics, seat vibration, 4D effects, etc.

If The Sphere hasn't thought about enforcing a "no standing" policy for people who purchased seats they are WAY behind.
  8. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]

Definitely.... But trolls will find new ways
  9. back to the song - wasn't i once warned for not being on topic and had my comment taken down hmmmmm?????

the song is just okay nothing overly great - when there's a better audio i might have a different opinion

out of 10 = 6
  10. better sound!
  11. I regret not going to Vegas this weekend. God damn it