1. Per her instagram account, Edge's wife spent a few weeks in SE Asia earlier this month (I think Vietnam, Cambodia, etc.). Maybe Edge was recording with Lillywhite, who I think lives in Indonesia? Just a guess
  2. Originally posted by gujuju:Per her instagram account, Edge's wife spent a few weeks in SE Asia earlier this month (I think Vietnam, Cambodia, etc.). Maybe Edge was recording with Lillywhite, who I think lives in Indonesia? Just a guess
    Edge was with her. He was in at least 1 photo, and in pictures from when she was in Cuba.
  3. EDIT: I misread your post
  4. Originally posted by tuf392664:[..]
    A few years back I’d have had to buy each version if u2 did that. Now I’m happy to make one purchase for the most complete version of the album, if there’s a few that are equally complete with 1 different song on each I’ll be choosing just one and downloading the other songs for free. I didn’t buy atomic city or the sing 2 album for your song saved my life. Happy just to listen on Spotify and get the audio for free from YouTube for my iTunes.

Same here, I will buy only one version of any album. When all else fails, any bonus tracks I don’t get will be one youtube
  5. Originally posted by gujuju:Per her instagram account, Edge's wife spent a few weeks in SE Asia earlier this month (I think Vietnam, Cambodia, etc.). Maybe Edge was recording with Lillywhite, who I think lives in Indonesia? Just a guess
    The band are currently on vacation. I’m sure Edge took work with him, but the plan was to wrap it up when they reconvene.
  6. Is a fall release still planned?
  7. That seems very unlikely given the assumed current state and their track record
  8. The tradtitional album releaase in the fall ? Yes
  9. Strange that the thread title refers to a Rock and Roll album.
    U2 have created some great rock songs, but there is not much 'roll' in U2s music....
  10. Originally posted by Papo:Strange that the thread title refers to a Rock and Roll album.
    U2 have created some great rock songs, but there is not much 'roll' in U2s music....
    According to Bono they've been a Folk ,Blues, Country ,Pop, RnB ,Punk ,Disco,Indi, Band only thing they haven't been is a metal band but isn't the next album going to sound like AC⚡️DC?🤣