1. I haven't watched all the bonus tracks jet...I just came home from the release party and since I've to go to work tomorrow morning, I planned to watch everything this weekend...can't wait!!!
  2. Yeah, gonna watch it too tomorrow.

The DVD is really awesome
  3. I watched the VHS last night and gona watch the DVD when its first out to make a comparison. I hope its not like the Sydney DVD. everything on thet DVD is red
  4. Originally posted by germcevoyI watched the VHS last night and gona watch the DVD when its first out to make a comparison. I hope its not like the Sydney DVD. everything on thet DVD is red

What do you mean?
  5. Originally posted by easports43[..]

What do you mean?

the contrast. Bono looks orange the whole way through the show
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

the contrast. Bono looks orange the whole way through the show

Never noticed that. Maybe it's your copy?
  7. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Never noticed that. Maybe it's your copy?

tried it on a few tv's and its always the same. Theres a general 'redness' over pretty much the whole show
  8. Originally posted by BelgianBonoDammit, it went to a shopping mall in Belgium after school to buy it...
    In every store they said "Yes sir, it's released today but we don't have it yet... Tomorrow we'll have Popmart"
    Stupid country

That was my problem last year when I was gonna buy ZOO TV!!!! exact same thing happened!!! :OOO I Cant believe it!! haha thats so lame...
  9. Does anyone know if this concert was shot on film? The newer stuff (from the Boston DVD on...) all looks really good, but I was disappointed to watch the ZooTV DVD since (someone correct me if I'm wrong here) the original show was shot on digital video, and it doesn't look as good.
  10. As far as I know, Mexico was shot on analogue material, I'd think that Sydney was, too.
    But don't quote me on that.
  11. Originally posted by yeahAs far as I know, Mexico was shot on analogue material, I'd think that Sydney was, too.
    But don't quote me on that.

Bummer...
  12. Originally posted by haytrainDoes anyone know if this concert was shot on film? The newer stuff (from the Boston DVD on...) all looks really good, but I was disappointed to watch the ZooTV DVD since (someone correct me if I'm wrong here) the original show was shot on digital video, and it doesn't look as good.

I think Sydney was shot on TV camera's - probably S-VHS or beta cam, maybe HI-8.