1. Originally posted by Remy[..]

They leave Dutch subtitles out too every time, we'll get over it

these 4men should take care of ALL their fans...
  2. Originally posted by Martithese 4men should take care of ALL their fans...
    That means Arabic, Russian, Moroccoan, Brasilian, Argentinian, Dutch, etc... subtitles. Do you want a whole DVD only for the subtitles?
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]That means Arabic, Russian, Moroccoan, Brasilian, Argentinian, Dutch, etc... subtitles. Do you want a whole DVD only for the subtitles?

They can easily put in 50 subtitles or so, a subtitle is nothing more than a few MB
  4. Originally posted by RemyThey can easily put in 50 subtitles or so, a subtitle is nothing more than a few MB
    You, "film-lover", how many subtitles carry on the most of the films?
    No more than 7-10, usually the most common languages (Eng, Ger, Fre, Spa, Ita and a few more...).
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]You, "film-lover", how many subtitles carry on the most of the films? No more than 7-10.

Yeah something like that. But some contain 20 or so.
  6. Originally posted by RemyYeah something like that. But some contain 20 or so.
    The most "subtitled" film I ever saw (we even commented it while watching) was "Forrest Gump", about 15 lang subtitles.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]The most "subtitled" film I ever saw (we even commented it while watching) was "Forrest Gump", about 15 lang subtitles.

I saw movies with more subtitles than that. But then again, I saw a lot

But.. let's remain ontopic.

TALK ABOUT POP MUZIK
  8. Today I saw an advertisement for the DVD in my local Tower Records!
    [which is very very odd, 'cause usually they advertise a week after the European release..so maybe there expecting a lot of people to buy the DVD, because of the POP show in Israel!]

but Tower is very expensive, so I'll buy it whenever it comes to the cheaper stores..

and I'm not sure if I'll get the 2-CD..my budget is kinda low!

but at least the day is getting closer!
  9. I will get it, but i'm not sure which version.
    I would buy the Single DVD (due to my lack of money...), but there's Rotterdam and Sarajevo on the Extra's DVD... Though decission!