and then the next night

Mofo
    Gone
    Staring at The Sun

some other songs id like to hear:

Heartland
    Electrical Storm
    Acrobat
    Ultra Violet (acoustic could be interesting)

I totally agree with you man! Man, I wish I could see Gone live and Please live, these songs are on my favourites.
  2. Acrobat
    Red Hill Minning Town
    Exit
    Shadows And Tall Trees
  3. red hill mining town is an awesome song. i'd love to hear it live.
  4. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni Hi to everybody

I'd like to listen

In God's Country
    One Tree Hill
    Walk On
    Exit
    A sort Of Homecoming

See you

Your list and stuff from pop
  5. im sorry but im sick of bullet....it just doesnt do it for me anymore....unless edge starts srewing with the guitar effects again....then id like it lol
  6. Originally posted by thebonodrumsim sorry but im sick of bullet....it just doesnt do it for me anymore....unless edge starts srewing with the guitar effects again....then id like it lol

No one on this site hates the Vertigo version more than me.
  7. I would like a new gigantic tour, like PopMart and ZooTv with some of that goodies
    So let's say Mofo, Discothèque, Last Night On Earth, The Fly, Ultraviolet (as MacPhisto... ??)
    But also Exit must be on that list for me !
    ( And Acrobat, Heartland or Electrical Storm, live for the first time )
  8. Originally posted by MacphistflyNo one on this site hates the Vertigo version more than me.
    I do
  9. Originally posted by BelgianBonoI would like a new gigantic tour, like PopMart and ZooTv with some of that goodies
    So let's say Mofo, Discothèque, Last Night On Earth, The Fly, Ultraviolet (as MacPhisto... ??)
    But also Exit must be on that list for me !
    ( And Acrobat, Heartland or Electrical Storm, live for the first time )

It would be really great when they do that. Not going for another tour like vertigo. I''ll hope they'll astonish everyone with a gigantic tour. But I don't think it'll happen. The three songs which are never perfomed live, must be playable fro them. Acrobat can be played a little lke the album version, and the other two acoustic. Will be difficult, but it really is possible don't you think? And Exit, what a live experience that will be Or Silver and Gold (fits good in these strange political times) with a improvised speeh and then: Ok Edge, Play The Blues One of my favourite lines

I don't think they'll do it, but I may dream right
  10. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

It would be really great when they do that. Not going for another tour like vertigo. I''ll hope they'll astonish everyone with a gigantic tour. But I don't think it'll happen. The three songs which are never perfomed live, must be playable fro them. Acrobat can be played a little lke the album version, and the other two acoustic. Will be difficult, but it really is possible don't you think? And Exit, what a live experience that will be Or Silver and Gold (fits good in these strange political times) with a improvised speeh and then: Ok Edge, Play The Blues One of my favourite lines

hey man - dream up the world you want to live in and dream out loud.

am i bugging you? i dont mean to bug you, o.k. edge play the blues! - what a line!!!
    silver and gold would be very nice to see on the next tour.
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I do

I'll challenge you to that.
  12. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

Exit would indeed be great, but it seems to be a little cursed
    * broken arm
    *murder