In God's Country
    One Tree Hill
    Walk On
    Exit
    A sort Of Homecoming

See you
  2. The Unforgettable Fire
    And anything at all from Pop!
  3. Originally posted by robbie07heres a few id like to hear.

1. the wanderer
    2. out of control
    3. mercy
    4. acrobat
    5. so cruel
    7. whos gonna ride your wild horses
    8. a sort of home coming
    9. two hearts beat as one [its gotta have the lets twist again snippet]
    10. electrical storm
    11. heartland
    12. in a little while [with crazy love snippet]
    13. last night on earth

its not asking much really is it!

Totally agreed with that !
  4. I think that it would be sweet to see a POPMART section of the show just like there was a ZooTV portion on the Vertigo tour. Doing an encore of Mofo, Gone, Last Night On Earth, Please... would be incredible, or pretty much anything from pop. YOu get the idea.
  5. Originally posted by sdking91I think that it would be sweet to see a POPMART section of the show just like there was a ZooTV portion on the Vertigo tour. Doing an encore of Mofo, Gone, Last Night On Earth, Please... would be incredible, or pretty much anything from pop. YOu get the idea.

truly amazing when they do that
  6. maybe, just maybe - say every 20 or so gigs [trying to keep this fairly rare as it should be something special eveytime its done] macphisto could make an appearance and make one of his trademark phone calls. and follow it up with daddys gonna pay for your crashed car and of course the mighty ULTRAVIOLET.
    imagine seeing that at a u2 show during their next tour.
  7. Originally posted by robbie07maybe, just maybe - say every 20 or so gigs [trying to keep this fairly rare as it should be something special eveytime its done] macphisto could make an appearance and make one of his trademark phone calls. and follow it up with daddys gonna pay for your crashed car and of course the mighty ULTRAVIOLET.
    imagine seeing that at a u2 show during their next tour.

I'd agree with you right there! that would be amazing!! gotta have Love is Blindness

I few i would like to see is anything from POP definantly Mofo or Last night on earth.. but i'd like to see trip through your wires and one tree hill..
  8. Wild Horses (full electric)
    Electrical Storm
    When I Look at the World (the one snippet of it that exists is amazing)
    Mercy
    Desire (full electric, like Lovetown or Zoo TV)
    Mofo
    Staring at the Sun
    Lemon
    ULTRA VIOLET
    A Sort of Homecoming
    Discotheque
    Exit
    The Wanderer

I would also love it if Edge would perform a solo track each night- like Van Diemen's Land on Lovetown, Sunday Bloody Sunday on Popmart.
  9. I would like :

from Boy - The Ocean, Out of Control

War - 40 thats it.. im sick of Sunday and New Year's

The Unforgettable Fire - Bad, The Unforgettable Fire, (I'm sick of Pride)

The Joshua Tree - Streets, Bullet, and One Tree Hill, With Or Without You (no Still Haven't Found)

Rattle And Hum - All I Want Is You

Achtung Baby - Zoo Station, One, The Fly, Until The End Of The World, Love Is Blindness, Mysterious Ways

Zooropa - Zooropa song, Babyface

Pop - Mofo, Last Night On Earth, Gone

All That You Can't Leave - In A Little While, Elevation, Kite (new arrangements) (Sick of Beautiful Day)

How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - Vertigo, Love And Peace Or Else, A Man And A Woman, City of Blinding Lights

Miss Sarajevo, Electrical Storm would be nice
  10. o yea LOVE COMES TUMBLING WOULD BE INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!
  11. i really like the idea of a popmart encore

have it be 3 songs long and always rotate songs ever nighty, for example

Mofo
    Last Night on Earth
    Please

and then the next night

Mofo
    Gone
    Staring at The Sun

some other songs id like to hear:

Heartland
    Electrical Storm
    Acrobat
    Ultra Violet (acoustic could be interesting)
  12. I would like to see Acrobat, and more Zoo Tv stuff basically. Also The Fly intro from the Boston gig on the Elevation Tour.