1. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3Love The Playboy Mansion.

HATE Wild Honey. Hate hate hate.

+1
  2. My vote goes to Miami. I don't like the lyrics or music.
  3. Id also vote Miami with honorable mention to Wild Honey and Grace
  4. miami hands down
  5. I like the live versions of Miami but the album version does indeed need some work.
  6. "Yahweh." It's a boring song & killed the momentum whenever it was played.

"A Man and a Woman." Forgettable. I can see why it never got played...

"MIami." While I enjoy it live, but I HATE the album version & think it's lifeless.

"Peace on Earth." *yawns*

"New York." Same for "Yahweh"

"Wild Honey." Cheesy

"Grace." Forgettable

7. But the beautiful acoustic version of "Yahweh" was always played near or at the end of the show - when the momentum was supposed to end!
  8. Originally posted by RUMMYBut the beautiful acoustic version of "Yahweh" was always played near or at the end of the show - when the momentum was supposed to end!

Tell that Bruce Springsteen.... since that was the last song of that show below.

I think it's great to end with something energetic. If you're going to use something slow, make sure it's a song that everyone loves. Like "40," for example..
  9. Originally posted by KleWdSide"Yahweh." It's a boring song & killed the momentum whenever it was played.

"A Man and a Woman." Forgettable. I can see why it never got played...

"MIami." While I enjoy it live, but I HATE the album version & think it's lifeless.

"Peace on Earth." *yawns*

"New York." Same for "Yahweh"

"Wild Honey." Cheesy

"Grace." Forgettable

I really like all of them with one exception: Miami. Maybe the worst U2 song, but I can't choose between it and Daddy Is Gonna Pay...

10. I like 'Miami', darn it...

:dodges tomatoes:

...but as far as a U2 song I can't stand, and it pains me to say this, but 'Get On Your Boots' is something I just don't get. The bridge is cool, but I just can't get down with that song. When I saw U2 this summer, that was my bathroom break.
  11. Stuck In A Moment, Crazy studio (live version is great), So Cruel, Wanderer, Winter, White As Snow and a half of HTDAAB