1. I know that Miami is so bad that I remember neither the melody nor the lyrics. Gonna listen to it now and I'll let you know if I changed my mind.
  2. Geez that hurt. Someone should've stopped me. Miami is the worst U2 song all the way.
  3. I like Miami.
  4. Love Rescue Me always gets skipped. It just seems to do nothing.

5. Try the Lovetown shows. I never gave the song a second thought until I heard them do it live with BB King. Hey, it's the boot of the month!
  6. I have a rather strong dislike for Grace. Lyrically mediocre: "Grace/ it's a name for a girl" bad, bad, bad. and bono's tune isn't actually a tune, and edge's guitar riff goes for four bars longer than it should, and there are sounds like spaceships in the background. I do not dig, not one bit.

7. Sorry, my opinion

But it's boring...
  8. Originally posted by adamlosthisspoons:I have a rather strong dislike for Grace. Lyrically mediocre: "Grace/ it's a name for a girl" bad, bad, bad. and bono's tune isn't actually a tune, and edge's guitar riff goes for four bars longer than it should, and there are sounds like spaceships in the background. I do not dig, not one bit.

I know a lot of people who feel the same as you, but I think it's beautiful. It once (in a roundabout way) helped me get laid, so I've got nothing but love for it...
  9. I like Grace as well, albeit not very much, but I don't dislike it.
  10. worst song: drunken chicken/america