1. It sort of relates to the letter as Guy suggested other band matters could be discussed in the future. This would be a good matter to raise.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    It sort of relates to the letter as Guy suggested other band matters could be discussed in the future. This would be a good matter to raise.
    But it's jumping ahead of things as it is now.

I agree that there is an opening to raise the point about recordings, but let's not have this discussion right here, right now.
  3. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    But it's jumping ahead of things as it is now.

I agree that there is an opening to raise the point about recordings, but let's not have this discussion right here, right now.
    I’m with you, let’s hope this sort of communication with Guy does continue down the future. I hope this willingness he seems to be showing to resolve things works out.
  4. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    [..]
    Sure, official live recordings would be awesome, but what does it have to do with presale problems of late and tickets flooding the secondary markets?

Please have this discussion about official live recordings in another thread.

My thought was, about presale and the mess of not being able to get tickets, that if we could just buy an online audio recording of the night we missed out on buying a ticket for..... that would “kind of” fix the problem.

But your right, moving onto Guy’s letter
  5. I would have liked something like this
    We are sorry!This will never happen again!we will cancel all tickets on resell sights including those sites owned by live nation. We will offer these tickets to you first then a general sale again we are sorry,we want you to know you the fans are important.
  6. Adding second shows is great but until there is success in getting GAs as I have done every tour since paying for membership, I am leery that anything will be different. I still have my code from last week so I will soon find out. Good luck to everyone who came up empty.
  7. Originally posted by revjisok:I would have liked something like this
    We are sorry!This will never happen again!we will cancel all tickets on resell sights including those sites owned by live nation. We will offer these tickets to you first then a general sale again we are sorry,we want you to know you the fans are important.
  8. GAs for all u2start members

9. I know... that's why exactly this question should he ask...
  10. Originally posted by revjisok:I would have liked something like this
    yes!
  11. Also when GA's are most wanted among fans, there should be many of those for subscribers presale...