1. Well they need to stop being selfish ?
  2. Originally posted by tampapete:I get that this isn’t a complete fix however,

I really believe at this point in their career they should record an amazing audio quality of EVERY NIGHT of their tours and then allow for online purchasing.

I think it would be a good question to ask them about official live recordings. Even if they weren’t up for it we might get a reason why not at least.
  3. Guy is wrong about it always having been two tickets for arena shows. He also didn't explain why Citi people got four. I have already used my two for one show. The public sale was a mess and I couldn't get tickets for the first round. Don't anticipate it being different for the second...
  4. Audio recordings of each show. Example: Metallica
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:I think it would be a good question to ask them about official live recordings. Even if they weren’t up for it we might get a reason why not at least.
    Sure, official live recordings would be awesome, but what does it have to do with presale problems of late and tickets flooding the secondary markets?

Please have this discussion about official live recordings in another thread.
  6. This would be easy to do. Its not a new thing. Many bands offer recordings of each nights shows...
  7. Originally posted by brupars:Guy is wrong about it always having been two tickets for arena shows. He also didn't explain why Citi people got four. I have already used my two for one show. The public sale was a mess and I couldn't get tickets for the first round. Don't anticipate it being different for the second...
    As long as I can remember arenas have been two (not that my memory is what is used to be) my problem is definitely with citi being offered four, which he did not address..m
  8. In addition, today e-mails were sent to some of the "Friday people"* that read like this:

Additional shows added, presale invitation

Dear U2.com Subscriber,
    We understand you had difficulty securing tickets in the presales last week for the band’s 2018 shows.

We’re pleased to tell you that Live Nation have announced second shows in many cities on their North American tour.

We will be inviting you to take part in the opening day of presales for these shows next week and we will email you with details nearer the time.

best wishes
    The U2.com Team

* The people that were asked to call U2.com support last Friday and who were told to be contacted back within 72 hours.

It is only my speculation, but I believe I have received this e-mail because when asked which show I was aiming at, I replied it was Vegas.
    Now since Vegas has a second show, I can have a shot at GA's for the second one...
    I'm not sure if people that had trouble with Atlanta or Nashville also received this e-mail or that the were compensated in another way (some apparently did)
  9. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    As long as I can remember arenas have been two (not that my memory is what is used to be) my problem is definitely with citi being offered four, which he did not address..m
    I&E was definitely 2 I don’t know any further back than that myself though.
  10. Originally posted by BigGiRL:In addition, today e-mails were sent to some of the "Friday people"* that read like this:

[..]

* The people that were asked to call U2.com support last Friday and who were told to be contacted back within 72 hours.

It is only my speculation, but I believe I have received this e-mail because when asked which show I was aiming at, I replied it was Vegas.
    Now since Vegas has a second show, I can have a shot at GA's for the second one...
    I'm not sure if people that had trouble with Atlanta or Nashville also received this e-mail or that the were compensated in another way (some apparently did)
    Yeah, I got ir too and I want NY
  11. Originally posted by Alvin:But didn't explain why so many (GA and good view/good price) tickets ended on scalping sites when subscribers didn't even hate the chance get those tickets...
    because the ticketmaster sold those tickets to them on purpose.