1. Let’s hope it materialises then, there’s no doubt this song transforms to a new level with the orchestra involved and it’s not a song that’s been overplayed, I’m sure most u2 fans, hardcore or casual would be happy with this one in the Setlist.
  2. yep. I think it would be great if they did that. Good for songs like Lights of Home, Summer of Love
  3. Nice performance....the strings sound very like the original studio release
  4. That was an incredible performance of AIWIY... and, if I recall, only the third ever snippet of Walk To the Water, and that surely must be the longest. The strings really capture the feel of the album version, and AIWIY would fit nicely with the theme of a lot of SOE songs.

Really hoping this one sticks around for the tour now.
  5. God that was amazing! Tears in my eyes, gorgeous stuff.
  6. Made it into MP3, it's on my phone now

Hope that it's into next tour as well, that would be so awesome
  7. It would certainly work, it has done before, and I wouldn't complain. Though I doubt if they'd go the whole hog with the orchestra. Personally, I think it will be Love Is Bigger to close next year, but who knows.
  8. Lots of shimmer too like those Dublin 89 shows. Heavenly.

9. Did that with Two Shots of Happy, One Shot of Sad at the O2 in 2015, not in concert though, just for the Sinatra tribute show.
  10. Helluva snippet that.