2017-11-11 - London
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 9
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 3
  1. The video as part of the Global Icon was good... the performance was good too, actually it was amazing when compared to The Killers- what's happened to them?
  2. Thats is a shocker of a performance. All those dubbed vocals as well.... Falls flat and Bono sounds like he is shouting.... Feeling glad I made the trip to see IE now
  3. Originally posted by zooropa93:The video as part of the Global Icon was good... the performance was good too, actually it was amazing when compared to The Killers- what's happened to them?
    He’s the man, he’s the man, he’s the man with the plan, he’s the man. He doesnt give a damn.
  4. I just watched the MTV footage and it just hit me that I hadn't seen U2 play in these long winter coats since the New Year's Day video
  5. Originally posted by BigGiRL:I just watched the MTV footage and it just hit me that I hadn't seen U2 play in these long winter coats since the New Year's Day video
    One of my friends was there, he streamed it on Facebook live, I felt cold watching it.

6. Well we all know where Brandon got his inspiration from!

7. No. It's an awards show for the public, of course it's going to be a hits setlist. If they played that setlist on a tour date, then everyone would rightly be pissed.
  8. Originally posted by BigGiRL:I just watched the MTV footage and it just hit me that I hadn't seen U2 play in these long winter coats since the New Year's Day video
    Stokholm 2000 ?
  9. Like this, you know

10. When they played the Obama inauguration? I remember Bono wearing a long coat