1. I really hope they have the guts to NOT play ANYTHING from JT
  2. I hope when they tour Australia/NZ, Asia who missed the JT tour get more of these songs to make up for it.
  3. yep, this. finally beautiful day will become the high point of the show
  4. I like my rarities and dropping the JT from the Setlist would definitely open up space for them but I feel that Streets and WOWY are the last of the regulars I’d be looking to drop. Beautiful Day, elevation, vertigo, I will Follow, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Pride, are all songs I’d give up first. There’s plenty of room for more obscure tracks without removing the very best songs from the Setlist.
  5. It they only include Streets from JT, that's fine with me as well. But WOWY and Still Haven't certainly need a rest.
  6. Originally posted by dieder:It they only include Streets from JT, that's fine with me as well. But WOWY and Still Haven't certainly need a rest.
    I like WOWY better than Streets so I can’t agree with that, I do think ISHFWILF and BTBS could be given a miss though and I suspect they will along with the rest of the album.
  7. Originally posted by dieder:It they only include Streets from JT, that's fine with me as well. But WOWY and Still Haven't certainly need a rest.
    For sure they are playing songs from The Joshua Tree. We, as die hard fans want rarities or album tracks. But the majority want hits as always. Nothing you can do about it. We want Exit, IGC or Running etc. But yeah Streets is o.k. with me. It gets all the people jumping from the ground and the seats. And yes WOWY is a lovely intimate song. They are stuck in the setlist, I can tell you that.
  8. It just wouldn't be a U2 show without Streets & WOWY....
  9. I could see them adding “Exit” as more of a setlist regular, considering the reception it got on the JT30 tour.