1. I'm starting to really like this song!! Can't wait for the album!!
  2. Heard the whole song for first time and i am digging it big time! This album is going to be big and can t wait for the whole album.....very good.....
  3. It's a cool video, well done
  4. Cool video, cool song!
    I think it's a little bit a song from the POPera.... in my opinion.
  5. yes, no doubt there´s a mix of Glantonbury and Volcano in this song, but I really enjoy the outcome, and I can imagine U2 playing this Live will be a unique experience as there are sounds that resemble Peter Gabriel, Pink Floyd and even some techno sounds...I like it...so far for me, Get on your own way is like California on the last album; too commercial nothing new
  6. I am in love with that lyric video.
  7. Made two corrections on the lyrics on our songs pages.
  8. It's not really a mix of Glastonbury and Volcano, is more like Glastonbury's final version.

Volcano takes bits of Glastonbury, like The Fly took parts of Spinning Head, it's a lot more subtle.

On the other hand, Glastonbury-American Soul are like Native Son--> Vertigo, or Saturday Night --> Fire. It's clearly the same song just in early/evolved version.
  9. According to https://brokenfingaz.com they were called 7 days ago with the question to create this video. Makes me wonder about the GOYOOW video - apparently U2 was not happy with the material show for that song hence they decided to got with a vid for another song?
  10. There's no mistake American Soul was the intended destination of the musical thought process that started off as Glastonbury. I can see people disliking the bridge for being wordy and very political. Personally, I enjoyed the vibes right off the bat. Plus, the mixing based on the video is vastly superior compared to most of SOI.