Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. Great version. First time I hear Bono singing Walk to the Water. Amazing. Play it in the next tour. Yeahhh.
  2. Yep worth a listen, a nice lengthy interview, with some interesting talk, though not too much banter on SOE. You kinda get to hear Bono unchained and dropping a few more expletives than he may ordinarily do on any other radio / tv show.
  3. I don’t understand what bono means when he says he used to sound like a girl. Like he absolutely did not???
  4. Maybe he's mocking his singing style from the first 2 albums?
  5. He has said, the early albums he sounds like girl. Has said that over the yrs
  6. Amazing performance of All I Want Is You. The strings really bring this song to live.

Also, it worked as a reminder to me, that I have totally loved U2 songs that have entire sections, main sections, not played by them, and I didn't have a problem with that before, so why should I have it now?
  7. Yeah, it made his voice kinda squeaky at times. But he even says he sounded like a girl on the Joshua tree... I mean maybe he could say he sometimes sounded like Kermit ? but definitely not a girl. I really don’t understand what he means by that. I would say he sounds more “like a girl” now since his voice is much thinner

8. Small fragments of the radio show