1. Sweet Jesus you were right.

I think that's the first time I've ever laughed maliciously at this band...WHAT WERE THEY THINKING.
  2. I mean, do that in private or in a meet up with fans or something. But not in front of 60K paying attendees. It's a fucking joke
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:I mean, do that in private or in a meet up with fans or something. But not in front of 60K paying attendees. It's a fucking joke
    Oh man.

Not that this is related (much), but I am starting to worry for SOE..
  4. its only got 2.7 million views on YT, not many for 2 weeks. go back to making music for your self U2, THE 90's are gone. "hit" songs that sound poppy get those views in 20 mins,U2 need to accept that they are not the greatest thing anymore. off topic i know, But Bon jovi has accepted this early in the 2000, Metallica e.c.t have accepted this fact that the music industry has changed it's to top heavy full of trash that seems to appeal ,so many bands are getting pushed to the side in favor of teen garbage! . If a song does not reach 20 million views in the first 3/4 weeks on YT now it just fades away, from mainstream. U2 will NEVER have a "hit" song again in this day and age. last nights performance of this song was terrible to say it kindly. It made U2 look like a teen band at a school talent show, except it was far, very far from talent, could i do better??? No of course not but that performance sucked bad...

5. Is this what all the hoopla is about ???
    I didn't think it sounded that terrible!
  6. Same here. But also, imagine if we heard only The Miracle and Song For Someone for SOI, or Boots and that song with 24 words as a title for NLOTH.

Blackout and The Little Things are okay and good (imo), The Best Thing is very weak if you ask me but it might just be a ''filler'' on the album. Right? Please?
  7. I am happy that the band are still together irrespective of how safe they play the game now. POP was the last album I can think of that experimented. Most since then has been a pitch shift into the arena of 'safe music'. Nevertheless, I would welcome those songs over anything that is being delivered by what supposedly constitutes as songs in the charts. Do the 'charts' actually matter at all now? To me the 'charts' mean nothing and haven't since early 90's. A good song is a good song, what I have heard though lately indicates the band are in need of bringing back Brian Eno.
    So we wait to see what Songs Of Experience will deliver shortly.
  8. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]
    Same here. But also, imagine if we heard only The Miracle and Song For Someone for SOI, or Boots and that song with 24 words as a title for NLOTH.

Blackout and The Little Things are okay and good (imo), The Best Thing is very weak if you ask me but it might just be a ''filler'' on the album. Right? Please?

Good points. Hopefully you are correct.