1. Here's another mix.
  2. Sounds like a mix of the single and SciFi mixes, I had thought of doing something similar. Too much going on but still better than the single and Kygo remixes.

3. Also, I was coming to post something regarding this same remix. I'm a subscriber of The Last Of The Rockstars, that YT account with exclusive material. I got a warning email that they had uploaded this remix a couple of hours ago, but when I went to check it out it appeared as if they had deleted it. The weird thing is that it's the exact same link as the one above

4. Originally posted by LikeASong:
    Also, I was coming to post something regarding this same remix. I'm a subscriber of The Last Of The Rockstars, that YT account with exclusive material. I got a warning email that they had uploaded this remix a couple of hours ago, but when I went to check it out it appeared as if they had deleted it. The weird thing is that it's the exact same link as the one above

[image]
  5. Yes, it works on the computer and the forum embedded link works on the phone, BUT when I went to see the video on my mobile Youtube app it wasn't available. Maybe it's one of those vids that's not available for mobile devices.
  6. I get the feeling that Best Thing wasn't their first choice for a single - I like it alot, but I think The Blackout or Little Things might have been their first choice but they didn't get the reaction they were looking for....
  7. Originally posted by Guenther:I get the feeling that Best Thing wasn't their first choice for a single - I like it alot, but I think The Blackout or Little Things might have been their first choice but they didn't get the reaction they were looking for....
    Little things is not really single material
  8. yep.

---

I really liked the Experience Mix, if nothing else comes up, that's what's going to be on my SoE...
  9. I actually haven't heard it. I think Blackout might have been the first choice, but when the video didn't break the internet they switched to Best Thing. I like it, I just don't really see it as single material either....

10. Originally posted by Guenther:[..]
    I think Blackout might have been the first choice, but when the video didn't break the internet they switched to Best Thing.

No, even before the Blackout video came out, Best Thing was supposed to be the lead single. There was no switch.

You can't pull a switch.
  11. They should just stop releasing singles by trying to make poppy hits and focus on great songs and albums instead.