1. Originally posted by LikeASong:BTW, Madrid was rumoured to have 4 dates (Sept 18, 19, 22 and 23) but that is not possible because the arena is booked for a Raphael concert on the 22nd. Now the most plausible option seems to be that they finish their Paris run on the 13th, come to Madrid, do 2 gigs (18&19) and then 2 more in Portugal - and that would be it for the Iberian peninsula.
    I guess that will be it. Only 2 concerts a city. Not more. I hope I'm wrong.

2. Its been played every tour since October. Even the IE gigs, 2 arena shows was sort of underplaying the market.
  3. I won't be surprised when London and Paris get 4 shows, but I think there will be less cities and less shows than in 2015 overall.
  4. Yes, you're right. Could be. Hopefully Amsterdam gets more than 2 shows. They like our city a lot. But I doubt it.
  5. The idea of Bologna as a date is vanished
    Maybe 4 dates indoor in Milano in october
    Next week maybe they tell us something new
    Can't wait!!
  6. no not Amsterdam, very bad sounding in Ziggo or ArenA
  7. Apparently Glasgow is on 5th/6th November. Last show prior to these dates at SSE hydro is 28th October and after is 10th November. So it could happen. Oh happy days!
  8. How the is Ziggo a bad sounding venue? I never had issues with sound there? Incomparable to the Arena which is terrible.
    Back on topic:

If even New York and LA get "just" two dates. It seems only fai to a continuation of that in Europe. Better for B's voice as well.
  9. Ziggo Dome? Bad sounding?? Never heard that. In 2015 sound was awsome best ever heard of u2
  10. Any London rumours?
  11. Can someone compile a list of rumored dates?