1. I guess Live Nations "slow ticket" strategy slowed any thoughts of added US dates...
  2. Actually, I believe they will add new cities for July. New dates for existing cities are doubtful but why not? Slow sales might mean long delays
  3. ....european dates ....
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Actually, I believe they will add new cities for July. New dates for existing cities are doubtful but why not? Slow sales might mean long delays
    Hope so. Still wanting that 2nd Atlanta show..
  5. More US dates for July would be nice but I think that's it for the US until 2019. Maybe they shouldn't have priced top tickets at $330, which makes the GA floor that much more of a bargain.
  6. EU dates are starting to pop up like mushrooms in a wet autumn. Madrid, Bologna, Paris, Lisbon, Copenhagen... Who knows what will end up being true, but fact is that the rumour pot is warming up.

Good times
  7. Originally posted by thistrain:More US dates for July would be nice but I think that's it for the US until 2019. Maybe they shouldn't have priced top tickets at $330, which makes the GA floor that much more of a bargain.
    ....that's it until 2021-2022 I would think.... We've had three tours within a four years time span.. I think it will be quiet for some time after E+I is over...
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:EU dates are starting to pop up like mushrooms in a wet autumn. Madrid, Bologna, Paris, Lisbon, Copenhagen... Who knows what will end up being true, but fact is that the rumour pot is warming up.

Good times
    finally, I might say.
  9. BTW, Madrid was rumoured to have 4 dates (Sept 18, 19, 22 and 23) but that is not possible because the arena is booked for a Raphael concert on the 22nd. Now the most plausible option seems to be that they finish their Paris run on the 13th, come to Madrid, do 2 gigs (18&19) and then 2 more in Portugal - and that would be it for the Iberian peninsula.
  10. Really really wanted Toronto.
  11. I don't see any more U.S dates this year. I think they are doing a album momentum, since the album feels like it's going to be commercially successful, and with all the press, shortage of venues, etc. After EU, makes sense to actually go to Asia/Australia and come back to the U.S late spring - summer.