1. to Me, not great, nothing special.
  2. Last note is amazing though!!!
  3. I really liked the I&E version of Miracle Drug but my favourite was the vertigo promo tour version where he told the story about Christoper Nolan, seriously gets to me every time, it's a song I can really relate to nowadays as well actually and has became really special to me definitely another of my top 10 u2 since the 00's.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:I really liked the I&E version of Miracle Drug but my favourite was the vertigo promo tour version where he told the story about Christoper Nolan, seriously gets to me every time, it's a song I can really relate to nowadays as well actually and has became really special to me definitely another of my top 10 u2 since the 00's.
    Should of been a hit!

5. Woah woah woah, where can I get ahold of that?!
  6. Passengers soundtrack is underrated
    Even Million dollar Hotel
  7. Miami is a great song and I don't understand why people dislike it
  8. Because she tastes of chlorine
  9. I prefer Bono's voice elevation tour era to anything since.
  10. if my computer worked, I would email it to you. It is simply my re-working of SOI with how I felt the album should be, coming up with my own running order of the songs, and putting in Lucifer's Hands, Crystal Ballroom, the acoustic version of Every Breaking Wave... For California, I just used some editing software to slowly fade in as the Baw Baw Barber Uh Santa Barber Uh nonsense was going on. But I am no professional, so it does sound somewhat awkward, but I like my version of SOI much better than the official one.