1. In a few years from now, from SOI, only Every Breaking Wave and Cedarwood Road will have stood the test of time.
  2. I don't feel that any of them have (or will)...
    Sadly.
  3. My argument would be California(with the stupid intro edited out as I do on my own version of SOI I made), Crystal Ballroom, Lucifer's Hands, and Every Breaking Wave(acoustic only). The album version of EBW with Ryan Teddy Bear, or Danger Rat, or whoever the hell is responsible, is something I never listen to!
  4. Originally posted by pleasegone:[..]
    My argument would be California(with the stupid intro edited out as I do on my own version of SOI I made), Crystal Ballroom, Lucifer's Hands, and Every Breaking Wave(acoustic only). The album version of EBW with Ryan Teddy Bear, or Danger Rat, or whoever the hell is responsible, is something I never listen to!
    I actually prefer the album version to the live stripped back version.

5. I'd tend to disagree.....06-25-05
  6. HTDAAB really only had Vertigo, that has been remembered by the wider/casuel audience. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Miracle Drug, City Of Blinding Lights, are great songs no doubt but have kinda been forgotten. COBl, has been played on 360 but.... Has been forgotten , same with SYCMIOYO, needs more play time! That album to me had the last "great U2 "hit" Vertigo. Sorry off-topic
  7. 'Sleep Like A Baby Tonight' is actually a lukewarm reworking of the much much stronger 'If You Wear That Velvet Dress'
  8. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:[..]
    HTDAAB really only had Vertigo, that has been remembered by the wider/casuel audience. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Miracle Drug, City Of Blinding Lights, are great songs no doubt but have kinda been forgotten. COBl, has been played on 360 but.... Has been forgotten , same with SYCMIOYO, needs more play time! That album to me had the last "great U2 "hit" Vertigo. Sorry off-topic
    HTDAAB had so much greatness on it!
  9. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:[..]
    HTDAAB really only had Vertigo, that has been remembered by the wider/casuel audience. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Miracle Drug, City Of Blinding Lights, are great songs no doubt but have kinda been forgotten. COBl, has been played on 360 but.... Has been forgotten , same with SYCMIOYO, needs more play time! That album to me had the last "great U2 "hit" Vertigo. Sorry off-topic
    For me only 'Crumbs From Your Table' and SYCMIOYO really survived.
  10. It sure did, I just think it should of been more successful with the wider audience, it's one of my favourite albums ever, and first as a serious fan
  11. MD, was played once on the last tour, can't remember if it sounded good though