1. I really want to know what Edge's "secrets of the universe" were (in coherent form), though...
  2. I could have told you that at the start of the Twickenham show after the Heroes snippet in Bad
  3. You can download it when you make the screen bigger. There's a download button right under. It's a video though.
  4. Absolutely. ...that thread was total b****x !
  5. I thought that was a really enjoyable watch. I think we can safely say the comments at the end about re-recording everything on SOE were said in jest and there was more indication towards a release this year than having any long delays.
  6. No, the question was, and is legit. It's an empathic question and people have the right to bring these things up.
    The fact that you and I think that there is nothing wrong with Bono doesn't make the thread/topic b****x.

Can't wait to hear the interview!
  7. Amazing interview! I wish I was sitting st that table with them!
  8. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    No, the question was, and is legit. It's an empathic question and people have the right to bring these things up.
    The fact that you and I think that there is nothing wrong with Bono doesn't make the thread/topic b****x.

Can't wait to hear the interview!
    I should, of course have caveated my comment (unlike most people here) with IMHO.

I was glad when it died off.

We should start another thread maybe. .. what's not wrong with Bono or maybe where has Edge's hair gone. Probably same place as mine! These are also b****x topics IMHO.
  9. Originally posted by Edi:[..]
    I should, of course have caveated my comment (unlike most people here) with IMHO.

I was glad when it died off.

We should start another thread maybe. .. what's not wrong with Bono or maybe where has Edge's hair gone. Probably same place as mine! These are also b****x topics IMHO.
    I think the biggest problem with the what's wrong with Bono? topic is it's not really an open question it's more a statement like 'there is something wrong with Bono, what do you think it is?' Instead of 'what do you think about Bono's performance on this current tour?'. Personally though im not particularly bothered either way, I thought he was great when I saw them and I've enjoyed listening in to shows this tour, if people aren't having the same enjoyable experience there's not much we can do about that.
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I think the biggest problem with the what's wrong with Bono? topic is it's not really an open question it's more a statement like 'there is something wrong with Bono, what do you think it is?' Instead of 'what do you think about Bono's performance on this current tour?'. Personally though im not particularly bothered either way, I thought he was great when I saw them and I've enjoyed listening in to shows this tour, if people aren't having the same enjoyable experience there's not much we can do about that.
    For a thread everyone bashes it sure keeps coming back up. Enough already - let it die! ! Now back to this awesome interview....