1. apparently it's available on itunes but I can't find it...
  2. Do you pay for Apple Music? Or just have normal iTunes?
  3. It's on Apple Music.
  4. I don't know if you're still able to get a free 3-month trial or not?
  5. Always been impressed and intrigued with Zane's interviews. Really enjoyed this one. They just ooze creativity and the pictures and landscapes they create in your mind with their words are beautiful.

They seem in such a great place, from what they've said they're happy performing this tour and i'm glad. Nice to hear from Bono the emphasis on whats to come, bigging up the forthcoming record.

Some of the stories about the JT tracks were brilliant, I was totally hooked from the first minute and didn't want it to end!
  6. Originally posted by georgemccauley:Always been impressed and intrigued with Zane's interviews. Really enjoyed this one. They just ooze creativity and the pictures and landscapes they create in your mind with their words are beautiful.

They seem in such a great place, from what they've said they're happy performing this tour and i'm glad. Nice to hear from Bono the emphasis on whats to come, bigging up the forthcoming record.

Some of the stories about the JT tracks were brilliant, I was totally hooked from the first minute and didn't want it to end!
    So... I guess there's nothing wrong with Bono?

7. Hahaha, the story about Edge on magic mushrooms