2017-07-25 - Paris
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. no, sorry this is not everyone's ears but a select few that do the same kind of stuff i do.
  2. Originally posted by JulienLossless:[..]
    @BigGiRL You can also put all my other recordings (you will find them under the names Julien or Amande eventually, or A&J) up on the site as well, as long as they remain lossless, i think there's probably 7 or 8 from 2015 and 6 or 7 from 2009/2010.

See, i can be a nice guy when i want ...
    Julian! I have tears in my eyes! Very happy to share your & your crew's recording here at start
    - we'll keep them lossless, obviously

(Wouw! That will seriously take me some time )

Cheers <- wine (French, what else!)
  3. trying doesn't make you bad, never trying makes you never succeed in anything.
    that's why it's always better to have faith only in yourself to record a specific show you'd like to have a recording of, that's why a lot of tapers came to be taper one day.

buy a recorder, a pair of mics, a ticket and some accomodations and then "roll your tapes!" as springsteen have famously said in '78; and then you'll see all that have to get into consideration for any single tape you can see up for download anywhere. taping is a hobby, it takes some time, it takes some money, it takes some concentration to do it right, but if at first you don't succeed dust yourself off and try again, it's a very good feeling to pull of a nice recording for your later enjoyment. just as people who film with their freaking phones all the time and keep the videos for themselves as a souvenir, we do the same for our own enjoyement and our own memories.

[/philosophical ramblings]
  4. don't get me wrong... I really appreciate work of tapers and kindness of sharing it with others and respect all their rules and wishes since I could imagine (or maybe I can't ) how much of work/time/money/nerves they spend at the venue and home and not always with expected quality and there are many people who are bashing them for some rules or qualitz etc. and I understand some of tapers could be tired of it and of breaking their rules, so they keep it for themselves.
    I know i won't be able to do it, so I'm glad for any shared material And even though I wish to hear some shows which are not circulating, I know I can't always get what I want

(but we are a little offtopic)
    (And thank you for every shared recording )

5. Agree , ASOH , some great snippets and the crowd was amazing . Not bad at all for a drizzly Wednesday night in St Denis
  6. Originally posted by Timk68:[..]

Agree , ASOH , some great snippets and the crowd was amazing . Not bad at all for a drizzly Wednesday night in St Denis
    For sure! I liked it more than Croker this tour!
  7. Originally posted by Timk68:[..]

Agree , ASOH , some great snippets and the crowd was amazing . Not bad at all for a drizzly Wednesday night in St Denis
    That + I Will Follow
  8. WHAT?! I Will Follow??? Nice!!
  9. The girl during MW
  10. Was one of the stones in the house or a family member ? Curious regarding the relevance of the Stones snippet